Thursday, February 9, 2012

What are some good golf stores in Seattle Washington?

I am going to Seattle school shopping in a couple weeks and would like to go to some golf stores. I have been to Puetz and plan on going there this time as well. I would just like to know of otheres that are currently open and have not been closed down.What are some good golf stores in Seattle Washington?Golftec, redbird sports, Pro golf discount, Sports Authority sporting goods.What are some good golf stores in Seattle Washington?I bought Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls ball for my dad's bday present coz' he just made a HOLE-IN-ONE a week before his Birthday using this type and brand of balls. When he went back to play after his birthday using the ball i gave him ,he said that there must be something wrong with these balls coz everytime he plays the par three's all his ball ended up 6-7 inches from the cup :=). With this experienced from my dad ,I highly recommend it to every golfers out there who are craving for their first Hole in one.
  • jet ski
  • spelling dictionary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment