Saturday, February 18, 2012

How much do you tip a golf attendant in Hawaii?

I play golf all the time how much do we tip the guys who wipes down our clubs?How much do you tip a golf attendant in Hawaii?My friends and I usually tip $5 per bag, although this is in California. But I play at a lot of resort courses here, and I bet it's the same for Hawaii.How much do you tip a golf attendant in Hawaii?
$10How much do you tip a golf attendant in Hawaii?$5.How much do you tip a golf attendant in Hawaii?
when i did it in the 70's we got 25 cents but now 5dollar is the right amountHow much do you tip a golf attendant in Hawaii?I usually toss the guy a 10 for both bags in the cart, if I made some dough that day maybe 20...
  • bully dog
  • play chess against computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment