Saturday, February 18, 2012

Do you wash your balls on the golf course or do you prefer to do it in the privacy of your own home?

Personally I like the ball washers provided on the golf course, I think they do a really good job.Do you wash your balls on the golf course or do you prefer to do it in the privacy of your own home?I have someone to wash my balls for me so it really doesn't matter if it's at home or at the courseDo you wash your balls on the golf course or do you prefer to do it in the privacy of your own home?
I "did" prefer to do it at the golf course until the "incident" occurred back in the summer of 2009. I'm still considering suing the newspaper for making it front page news. Nobody wants to see something like that when they open up their paper.Do you wash your balls on the golf course or do you prefer to do it in the privacy of your own home?I hire my own ball-washing-girl for that. And she does an amazing job! You should get one! Those washers in golf are all dirty, and in the end, my balls are full of green muck.



P.S. : Nice hat! Like mine?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…Do you wash your balls on the golf course or do you prefer to do it in the privacy of your own home?I never wash my own balls, that's what I pay people for



god that makes it sound like I can only get some from hookers



Edit:

LOL @ LoScMa

do you want me start paying :(Do you wash your balls on the golf course or do you prefer to do it in the privacy of your own home?
i give them a good spit shine them in the car before i leave and then again on the range before i go home
I do it on the golf course. Not only is it convenient but, it feels good, LOL!Do you wash your balls on the golf course or do you prefer to do it in the privacy of your own home?
I don't golf, but it would be a site to watch a man wash his balls at the golf course!
the ones on the golf course have a little more churning action than I prefer-I treat my balls delicately
Why do you play golf, you're never going to get a hole in one
LOL

thanks for the laugh and 2pts
I don't like golf. Very small balls. Give me football anytime you want though.
i don't wash my balls, i mean my golf balls.
I like to clean my balls in private
MM what are you talking about? You never paid me for that!!!



edit: oh alright I'll be your free wh0re. lol
  • bully dog
  • walkie talkie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment