Saturday, February 18, 2012

How does one start an online golf store? Nothing major, something more of a hobby...to sell clubs on ebay?

Looking for help on how to start on online golf ebay store. Interested in selling drivers, putters, irons, balls online. Any tips? I have no idea where to start but I would like to do it for a side job/hobby.How does one start an online golf store? Nothing major, something more of a hobby...to sell clubs on ebay?I have sold clubs on ebay. I have found that selling used clubs to beginner and such is really profitable. For example, I sold my old set of Taylor made ICWs (first sale) for $50. A pair of OLD Metal-woods, $25. All these were mine and I got plenty of use but it made me think.



I was able to get clubs from a garage sale for $5. They were dirty and mixed. I cleaned them up a little and sold them for $25. I was given some clubs (junkers) cleaned them and got $20. REMEMBER SHIPPING IS PAID FOR.



I have included used balls often with my sales. I grab balls out of my over flowing bucket and put them in as an add in. I must have sold about 5 or 6 golf sales. I made a profit on all of them. I plan on going searching for clubs again when garage sales begin and doing the same.



The key is to clean the clubs as much as you can. DESCRIBE THEM WELL!! Don't rate them a 7 when they are a 4. Don' say "good shape" when they are in poor condition. There are camps and beginners looking for a deal so they are your target in this way. Do research and know what you are looking for.How does one start an online golf store? Nothing major, something more of a hobby...to sell clubs on ebay?
You can start by making up a name for yourself and selling clubs on E- Bay. Once people like what you have they will keep coming backHow does one start an online golf store? Nothing major, something more of a hobby...to sell clubs on ebay?all you need is a web page,and a post office box#for your checks.How does one start an online golf store? Nothing major, something more of a hobby...to sell clubs on ebay?
Hello,



I'm an eBay powerseller and have been selling since 2003. I've sold thousands of items to buyers worldwide. I'll be glad to help you. I sell golf apparel. Here is my store so you can see my inventory and check my feedback:



http://stores.ebay.com/Atlanta-Golf-Shop



This will be helpful in getting started selling on eBay:



http://cgi.ebay.com/POWERSELLERS-GUIDE-T鈥?/a>



Please contact me if I can answer any specific questions.



ebaysellingcoach@gmail.com









Please feel free to contact me if I can be of further help or if you have specific questions.







Regards-







ebaysellingcoach@gmail.comHow does one start an online golf store? Nothing major, something more of a hobby...to sell clubs on ebay?I use a source to get my stuff from. They do have a real discounted catalog for lot of things.You will get a wide range of products to hold an eBay store.



I believe you will like it. And plus they provide global shipments so you don't need to worry about your place of stay.



law for eBay sales is: TO FIND QUALITY PRODUCTS AT LOW RATES WHICH YOU CAN SALE WITH A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF PROFIT MARGIN- EVEN AFTER A SHOW OF DISCOUNT AND AT PRICES LOWER THAN THE RETAILS.



Click on my avatar and go to my profile where you will find a link as 'WHOLESALER' in the "about me" section.It will guide you to your required page.



Best Of Luck.
  • kbb used car value
  • kens5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment