Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Will a golf ball go farther with a tennis racquet or a golf club?

I know if you hit a golf ball with a tennis racquet it will go really far, but does it go farther than you can hit it with a club?Will a golf ball go farther with a tennis racquet or a golf club?the answer is not becuase with a raquet , the ball will be hit by the liitle squares, this would take off many distance, also the amterial of the cord is not so efficient as a golf club, finally the clubs are designto hit better.Will a golf ball go farther with a tennis racquet or a golf club?
A tennis racquet is made for hitting tennis balls. As far as for hitting things a long way, tennis racquets are not very good. I can hit a tennis ball way farther with a baseball bat that I can with a tennis racquet. I imagine i can also hit a golf ball much farther with a baseball bat than with a racquet, but seeing how i have never hit a golf ball with a racquet i do not know. I can hit a golf ball MUCH further with a golf club than with a baseball bat. If i had to guess, I could hit a golf ball 130-150 yards with a tennis racquet, and longest drive on a course to date is 304 yards (onto the green of a dogleg left par 4) :) :) :)Will a golf ball go farther with a tennis racquet or a golf club?I'm pretty sure Tiger could outdrive Federer's smash any day.Will a golf ball go farther with a tennis racquet or a golf club?
Nope, you are able to direct more force on a golf ball with a club because the method of the swing generates more momentum and the fact that a club would be more efficient at transferring the energy you put into the swing.



Hell, I might be wrong. I basing this off of stuff I learned in high school.Will a golf ball go farther with a tennis racquet or a golf club?Let me answer the question with another question because I have never hit a golf ball with a tennis racquet. Can you hit a golf ball the distance of three football fields with a tennis racquet? If not then you can most deffinitly drive a golf ball farther with a golf club, by using a driver of coure.

I would find it very hard to belive that you could hit a golf ball farther with a tennis racquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment