Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I properly install a golf cart radio?

I am having problems hooking up my radio to my 36V electric golf cart. I ran the power line directly to the + terminal of the first battery, and tried connecting the ground wire to the chasis, and there was no power to the radio. Should I connect the ground to the negative terminal of the same of different battery? It seems like this should be very simple to install, but not sure what I am doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!How do I properly install a golf cart radio?You probably have 6 - 6 volt batteries wired in series for a 36 volt system



You will need to connect the positive of radio to the last positive in string and then connect the negative to the negative terminal of the second battery before that one that is connected in series



2 - 6 volt batteries will provide you with the desired 12 volts

No comments:

Post a Comment