Saturday, February 18, 2012

What exercises and/or stretches can I do for sore knees from golf?

I literally golf 40-50 hours a week during non winter months. The muscles right on the inside of my knee starts to get pretty sore. It's tolerable right now, but I would like to do some stretches and exercises to improve this.



What could I do? It starts at about the inner side of my knee and extends down the leg a little bit. I also don't have much flexibility in my hips (yet, I'm going to work on it), so could this be causing it too?What exercises and/or stretches can I do for sore knees from golf?what is your age? if you're over 30, you may be on the verge of a cornucopia of medical problems.

it could be your medial co-lateral ligament. i suggest you see a good ortho doc to find out what is

going on then ask them which exercises to do. pain is usually an indication that our body is trying

to tell us something like don't golf 50 hrs a week. my inability to pace myself when i was younger

had led to my being on crutches for the past 15 yrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment