Saturday, February 18, 2012

What could be wrong with my electric golf cart?

I have a 2004 Club Car golf cart... the lights will keep dimming on it while driving at night, but the battery is not low, and normally when the battery is low, the light will not dim until the cart is basically crawling. I'd like to see if anyone has any experience with this before I go digging through things. Thanks in advance.What could be wrong with my electric golf cart?First thing I would check is the lamp ground wiring to be sure it is clean and tight to the mounting point of the vehicle. Then check the accessory wire from the battery connection and make sure that there is no corrosion on the wire that feeds the power to the lamps. Then check the switch and/or relay for any looseness and then up at the lamps for any loose connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment