Saturday, February 18, 2012

I am wondering what the best way to remove mildew from a golf bag?

I just got a really nice golf bag from the Goodwill store. I has mildew on it. What is the best way to clean it?I am wondering what the best way to remove mildew from a golf bag?Careful of Mildew Remover, make sure it doesn't have bleach. I'd try some Oxy cleaner. Try a little under the bottom and sit a day or 2 first.I am wondering what the best way to remove mildew from a golf bag?get some cleaning solution, a toothbrush and scrub it.I am wondering what the best way to remove mildew from a golf bag?Some stuff called White Wizard (no, it's not KKK) you can order online. It's an enzymatic cleaner, no bleach, completely organic.I am wondering what the best way to remove mildew from a golf bag?
Clean mildewed surfaces with a solution of liquid chlorine bleach (1/2 to 1 quart of bleach to a gallon of water). Rinse with clear water and dry the area as quickly as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment