Sunday, February 12, 2012

How high is the flag stick on a golf course?

I have a golf range finder with a scale to show distance based on how high a standard golf flag stick is. How high is a flag stick? I could judge other distances by that standard if only I knew.How high is the flag stick on a golf course?the standard is six feet, but sometimes, if the hole has a hill in the middle or something, the flag willl be higher to give a view of the hole.How high is the flag stick on a golf course?they can vary, as the previous answerer said, it can be raised for people to see the flag from an uphill fairway. There are also flags that are minature sized due to the high winds in the area, which helps the flags not fall out of the cup, damaging the hole. We have one of those courses here in texasHow high is the flag stick on a golf course?i know im 6 ft tall and the flag is taller than me(where i play). so i would say its 6.5 ft tallHow high is the flag stick on a golf course?
It varies. I hate playing a course with shorter flags. It drastically throws my depth perception off.

No comments:

Post a Comment