Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can I make a gas golf cart go faster?

Every summer we go camping and rent a gas golf cart but some are extremely slow while others are very fast. How can I make a slow one faster without adding or removing parts? Is there just some lever I can turn or something like that?How can I make a gas golf cart go faster?You can add high octane booster. Can buy it at any autoparts store or probably even Wal-Mart. Other than that, tell the person you are renting the cart from that you are a repeat customer and always seem to get the slow cart. Ask them to give you a faster, newer, or electric cart. You'd be surprised the things that would happen when people just ask...How can I make a gas golf cart go faster?in every golf cart built past a certain year, they have a little switch called a govenor. there is a way of sticking a tee or pin into that area to disable the speed reduction. me and my buddies have tried it once, BE CAREFUL ON DOWNHILLS!



cheers

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment