Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where can I find a golf ball retriever that you throw into the water hazard?

My buddy used to have a tool (it looked like two rakes welded together) that had a loop on top. Through the loop, there was tied a 50 foot long rope. We would hold onto the rope and throw the tool into the water. Once landed, we'd pull the rope in and drag the tool along the bottom of the water hazard. When it got all the way back to us, it would be filled with golf balls that it scooped up as it drug along the "sea-floor". I've searched all over eBay and the web, and can't find it...can you help me?Where can I find a golf ball retriever that you throw into the water hazard?I haven't heard of a golf retriever like that. That sounds like it would be awesome. Did your friend make it himself? If he did see if he would make you one. He may even consider patenting it, it would be a great invention. Ask you friend.Where can I find a golf ball retriever that you throw into the water hazard?
That is the coolest thing I've ever heard.



Well, not really the coolest, but that's a really good idea.Where can I find a golf ball retriever that you throw into the water hazard?Just get a mexican and make him fetch your golf balls.Where can I find a golf ball retriever that you throw into the water hazard?
Hire Mike Rowe at dirty jobs dot com. he'll figure a way to do it.Where can I find a golf ball retriever that you throw into the water hazard?go to golfrake.com. Not quite the same, but close! Good luck!Where can I find a golf ball retriever that you throw into the water hazard?
at any golf store

No comments:

Post a Comment