Sunday, February 5, 2012

How do you get a job as a beverage cart driver at a golf course?

I really want to get a job as a "beer girl" at a golf course. I want to have it during the school year so that I can do it during college. I havent ever worked at a golf course but i know about the etiquette, attire, etc. I just do not know how I actually get the job. Do I go ask them in person? And will they let me work when im free according to class? If someone has been a beverage cart girl, please let me know how you went about getting the job. Thanks!How do you get a job as a beverage cart driver at a golf course?wear short shorts and be attractive, no just kidding, talk to the manager of the restaurant of the golf course and let him know you would like to be a "cart girl" they may start you off working the "snack shed" or something else at first but make sure you talk to the restaurant people and not the pro shop people.. goof luck :)How do you get a job as a beverage cart driver at a golf course?Well I want to work there during the school year so I was going to apply now. Hopefully they will have something open/I figure they will not have as many people clamoring for the job during the year as opposed to the summer.

Report Abuse

How do you get a job as a beverage cart driver at a golf course?I used to work at a golf course. You need to go and speak directly to the manager and on your resume outline any experience you have had in the service industry. Most course start hiring in February or March so make sure you get in early for the summer job.How do you get a job as a beverage cart driver at a golf course?
only way to know is to go apply

No comments:

Post a Comment