Sunday, February 5, 2012

How do I wire a radio in an ezgo golf cart?

Can someone direct me to a web site or explain how to wire a radio to a golf cart? I guess it would need to be wired to the key switch so it will not run the batteries down.How do I wire a radio in an ezgo golf cart?Get a light tester and see hwat wire comes from the ignition that is hot when turned on. Then find a ground and hook that off of the radio. You will have to buy some speaker wire to run to your speakers. Then your good.How do I wire a radio in an ezgo golf cart?is this ezgo gas or electric?thats important!you basically dont if it is electric.not unless you can tie into a 12 volt source like headlights. i worked on em in the navy, just dont remember the voltages.20 yrs ago.dont even remember if the lights are 12 volt.

No comments:

Post a Comment