Monday, January 30, 2012

What kind of quality are the 460i Aspire golf clubs?

I'm looking to buy a set of golf clubs as a gift for my husband (who is a lefty). I can't afford too much, but I don't want anything that's poor quality. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!What kind of quality are the 460i Aspire golf clubs?I'd say they are an OK beginners set.What kind of quality are the 460i Aspire golf clubs?If your husband has ever played golf he wouldnt like them. (no offense) they are super low quality. Although if your husband has never played golf before it doesnt really matter what kind of clubs you buy him because he wont be able to hit them anyways. It all depends what his handicap is or how good he is. I recommend callaway big bertha irons for the inexperienced golfer because they are easy to hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment