Thursday, January 26, 2012

What do I get my animal loving, golf playing aunt for Christmas?

My family did a secret santa type thing for Christmas, and I picked my aunt. She loves dogs and horses, and she plays golf every week with my uncle. 25 dollar limit. Go.What do I get my animal loving, golf playing aunt for Christmas?A Wak-A-Mole Game. LOL!What do I get my animal loving, golf playing aunt for Christmas?
some golf stuff in a bag with horses on the bag that the golf clubs and stuff goes in.What do I get my animal loving, golf playing aunt for Christmas?a golf club with a dog in it.What do I get my animal loving, golf playing aunt for Christmas?
Golf balls and horse head club covers or whatever they are called like heads or somethingWhat do I get my animal loving, golf playing aunt for Christmas?get her a bunch of golf balls and paint animals on them...What do I get my animal loving, golf playing aunt for Christmas?
buy golf balls and glue fur on them

No comments:

Post a Comment