Thursday, January 26, 2012

What should I wear to a pro golf tournament to stand out and look classy\?

I am going to a golf tournament and want to really stand out but I don't want to look absolutly rediculous. What should I wear?? I am a female by the way!What should I wear to a pro golf tournament to stand out and look classy\?Where a skirt with a polo. I thought you were a guy sorryWhat should I wear to a pro golf tournament to stand out and look classy\?
Short skirt . Polo T shirt ..just be simple ..white on white is a good call .. GLWhat should I wear to a pro golf tournament to stand out and look classy\?light color polo and a mathing skirtWhat should I wear to a pro golf tournament to stand out and look classy\?
Birthday suit, you'll stand out alright!!What should I wear to a pro golf tournament to stand out and look classy\?tassels and a tatooWhat should I wear to a pro golf tournament to stand out and look classy\?
I suggest a black bikini. I guarantee you'll stand out and get noticed.
Treat yourself to something new:

http://www.shegolfs.com/womens_golf_appa鈥?/a>



I've bought stuff for my wife from this site and it's great.



Though I'm a male, I'm sure this advice is applicable to both genders -- wear comfortable shoes!
  • arizona weather
  • traffic cameras
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment