Monday, January 23, 2012

How do I find the appropriate golf irons for my hubby?

I would like to purchase a used set of irons (3-PW) for my husband. I do not know ANYTHING about golf! He is RT handed, about 6ft tall and he is a recreational/intermediate player. There is a ton of stuff on the internet at auction, so price isnt the issue, just some info about brands, dot colors, etc.How do I find the appropriate golf irons for my hubby?you cant buy specialty shoes over the internet without trying them on first, same thing for golf.

im sure there is a Carls Golf Land, a Golfsmith or Golf Galaxy or even ***** Sporting goods around. in order for the irons to be right he needs to be fit for them like a pair of shoes, so tell him you will take him to buy a new set of irons. belive me, having a wife allow you to do that is a

BIG PRESENT! so blindfold him, take him to a golf shop and then have a guy take off his blindfold and say well, were ready to have you fit for new irons. it will be the best day of his lifeHow do I find the appropriate golf irons for my hubby?well i bet he would like callaway nike taylor-made and a few others, since he is a bit tall he might need +1's (im not sure about that but my friend is 6ft and thats what he told me he got) look into golfgalaxy.com to get a general idea of whats good, also try to figure out what he wants a golfer is only good if his equipment is up to his standardsHow do I find the appropriate golf irons for my hubby?It all depends on how good he is too. A good player can buy blades, where a beginner might want to get cavity backs for more forgiveness. It is kinda like Ford vs Chevrolet, everyone has their own favorite. If he has been playing a while, I would get a name brand. I would take him to a golf store and let him play around and hit some. You really get a FEEL for what clubs you like. Good luck.How do I find the appropriate golf irons for my hubby?
Callaway X-24 irons are very good (they are a recent release with state-of-the-art technology) but are at least $500 even on Ebay! They are expensive, but worth every penny. I'm sure your husband will love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment