Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I get rid of a painful boil the size of a golf ball in the pelvic region?

I have a boil that won't go away (and it hurts). [Is it a boil?] What do I need to do in order to treat it? I have a boil in my pelvic area, next to my thigh. It is big as a golf ball (and is painful). I tried soaking in the tub, and taking antibiotics the doctor gave me. It STILL hurts. I am running out of options. What should I do?

How do I get rid of a painful boil the size of a golf ball in the pelvic region?Go back to the Dr or to a different one and get it lanced, the pus need to be out and you'll possibly need another dose of antibiotics. The only other treatment that i know of is hot and cold compresses to bring up a head or magnaplasm a drawing ointment the end result is the same it needs to be drained.How do I get rid of a painful boil the size of a golf ball in the pelvic region?You can take a warm cloth to it, but really its best to have the boil removed at an ER. They can infect quickly and cause you to become quite ill fast.



If you start to feel unwell at all, go to an ER. For now, just a clean warm cloth every couple of hours. If and when it pops that way, keep that area very clean and change your underwear frequently... wearing 100% loose fitting cotton only.

No comments:

Post a Comment