Thursday, January 26, 2012

What and where can I find the ink that is used to fill in the numbers on the bottom of the golf club?

After hitting from the rough a few times I noticed that on the bottom of a couple of my golf clubs the paint filling was partially scratched off and I can't seem to find a place that sells the "paint". I'm sure I can go into any repair shop and have it done, but it doesnt seem like a hard thing to do as long as I have the paint. Anyone know where they'd sell it either retail or online? I'm located in the Bay Area.What and where can I find the ink that is used to fill in the numbers on the bottom of the golf club?I'm betting it's not ink, but an epoxy paint.

You may be able to pick it up in small quantities at a hobby shop. Good luck.What and where can I find the ink that is used to fill in the numbers on the bottom of the golf club?i agree with the previous answer. i've repainted my numbers several times. get model paint from the hoppy shop or a small can from "Home Depot" or something......don't forget to pick up a small paint brush as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment