Sunday, February 12, 2012

How old do you have to be to drive a golf cart in South Carolina?

Ok I'm 12 a d I REALLY want to drive a golf cart. And Im thinking of saving up to buy one but I have not idea how old I have to be and I don't want to waste my money.How old do you have to be to drive a golf cart in South Carolina?I don't know about South Carolina, but in Texas you have to be 16. I am 14 right now and when we asked our country club if I could drive the cart (it was only my little sister my dad and I playing and only 2 can be in a cart) and they said I had to have my license. I ended up falling out of the cart that day. :(How old do you have to be to drive a golf cart in South Carolina?
Most places won't let you drive a cart unless you have a driver's license.How old do you have to be to drive a golf cart in South Carolina?You have to have your licenseHow old do you have to be to drive a golf cart in South Carolina?
23How old do you have to be to drive a golf cart in South Carolina?at least over 15
  • harry potter games online
  • money games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment