Sunday, February 5, 2012

Where can I find a fixture list for Matchplay golf tournaments?

I like all forms of golf but particularly enjoy watching matchplay.



I'd like to go and see some tournaments live (as opposed to sitting in front of the TV) next year but can't find a fixture list anywhere. This is needed so that I can plan time off from work.



The only ones I have found don't differentiate between the different formats of the game.Where can I find a fixture list for Matchplay golf tournaments?google it, it should be thereWhere can I find a fixture list for Matchplay golf tournaments?try the internet.Where can I find a fixture list for Matchplay golf tournaments?The only reference I can find to Matchplay is the Wentworth Golf Club annual matchplay: 09 Oct - 12 Oct World Match Play Championship, Wentworth Club, Surrey.Where can I find a fixture list for Matchplay golf tournaments?
try www.randa.org some of there competitions like the amateur championship are matchplay, The only pro ones are the World Matchplay Championships at Wentworth in Septemebr from www.europeantour.com or theaccenture championships in USA,also linked from www.europeantour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment