Sunday, February 5, 2012

What is the best Cold Weather Wear for spring golf?

My college golf season starts in February and I am wondering what cold weather gear I should invest in for some of those very long, frigid days. I have some stuff, but I am just looking for not bulky stuff to keep me warm. Thanks!What is the best Cold Weather Wear for spring golf?The best I have ever worn and, most likely, that you will ever put on is:



Mizuno Breath Thermo

The technology is woven into the fabric. It converts your bodies perspiration and moisture into HEAT. Its exothermic, its awesome.



They make winter hats, (underarmor-type) Mock turtlenecks, and windproof outerwear.



They are made specifically for golf and do not restrict your swing. I particularly love the mock turtleneck. In 40 deg. temperatures I can just wear the mock and a polo over it and I'm fine.



Check out their website below. You're local pro shop should be able to get it for you if they have a mizuno account, most do.



Good luck this season.What is the best Cold Weather Wear for spring golf?Start with thermal underwear followed with a light sweater and a weatherproof shell. Make sure that the sweater and shell are loose fitting and give you the mobility required for the golf swing.What is the best Cold Weather Wear for spring golf?BodyPost DryFit Hybreeze.What is the best Cold Weather Wear for spring golf?
under armor and thermal sleeves

No comments:

Post a Comment