Thursday, February 9, 2012

How much harder and more stressful is it to play golf in college than if I didnt?

I am a fairly good golfer, a high level D2 College or a lower D1 college I would say. I am really wondering if I should pursue golf in college and also how much more difficult this added aspect makes the college life. Any personal experience would be great, but any advice is also greatly appreciatedHow much harder and more stressful is it to play golf in college than if I didnt?Well, from what I've heard and from what you've said, it would be hard... I'm a 1 handicapper, going to UCLA in the fall, but decided when I applied I wouldn't do golf in college. Why? Because you spend a ton of time on the road, practicing, playing, etc, you really can't study much... Honestly, if you don't plan on going pro or even think you can, it may not be worth the hassle and may be better to get a good degree with great job aspects, especially if you are going to a very reputable academic university.



Ask yourself this...

Whenever they show someone's major on ESPN or ABC, for college football, or baseball, whatever, what is the most popular major???





COMMUNICATIONS!!!



Why, because it is the easiest major out there, meaning they can just show up to class to take tests while studying on the planes and busses, and still pull the C's they need to maintain athletic eligability.

No comments:

Post a Comment