Sunday, February 5, 2012

How do I make an Electric Golf Cart go faster?

I am looking to make an ordinary golf cart go faster in any way possible. Can someone please provide any details as to how to make a golf cart go faster - with or without buying new parts. How do I make an Electric Golf Cart go faster?Tie it to a CarHow do I make an Electric Golf Cart go faster?
You want an electric cart to go faster which is an unstable vehicle that offers no body protection, has a tendency to tip and whose breaking power is commensurate with its present speed? GOOD LUCK !! Hope we do not find your name in the obituary column.How do I make an Electric Golf Cart go faster?Talk to the cart kids at your local golf course. Slip them a $5 bill and ask them to show you how to disable the regulator/governor/limiter. Usually all it takes is a long golf tee or a screwdriver.How do I make an Electric Golf Cart go faster?
Jeff is right. Usually you can lift the seat up and there is a hole you can slip the tee into. Which will make it go ******* fast.How do I make an Electric Golf Cart go faster?Give it enough power %26amp; Refit it.How do I make an Electric Golf Cart go faster?
Put bigger wheels on it.
lose some weight.
  • kbb used car value
  • chrome download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment